Playgon Interactive Inc. is a producer of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering premium, live dealer table gaming to gaming brands worldwide and is establishing its first North American broadcast studio in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The live dealer gaming content will be streamed as to licensees’ players preferred digital devices to play live casino games online at real tables and with real dealers.
Playgon Interactive Inc. will contract affable and captivating personalities as game presenters combined with other entertainment and special events to produce the most unique product in the online Live Casino space.
Our state of the art live broadcast studio, located in the heart of Las Vegas, is equipped with authentic casino tables and gaming equipment, policies and procedures are similar to a traditional casino with some modification to suit the virtual environment.
This is a senior, management role in an established organization with certain tech start-up characteristics. Upon becoming a team member, you will be working closely with senior management at our headquarters in Vancouver, Canada.
In addition to being responsible for the day-to day casino operations, the successful candidate will be expected to have a solid business acumen, demonstrable experience in “hands-on” financial and human resources management and an impeccable eye for detail to ensure the most exemplary customer service. This position will ultimately be held accountable for the gaming department’s morale and execution of the company’s brand strategy on camera.
- Responsible for the gaming department’s financial performance including, but not limited to:
- Data driven, effective scheduling.
- Efficient application of overtime hours; and
- Equipment and materials cost control.
- Works closely with senior management at our headquarters in Vancouver, Canada to ensure that the recruited and training of on-camera personnel meet the company’s brand standards.
- Ensure that all game presenters and supervisors execute the company’s brand strategy including, but not limited to:
- The look and behavior of all on-camera staff.
- Dealing procedures and any scripted language that accompany the procedures.
- Timely execution of any prompted customer engagement messages.
- On-camera promotion of any marketing initiatives; and
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the company by organizing and presiding over weekly scheduled operational meetings.
- Responsible for frequent, corporate reporting on all the above including the monthly presentation of such results at the Casino Operational and Financial Report (COFR) meetings.
- Responsible for making educated operational, personnel and software improvement recommendations that ensure operational excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring that the smooth implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the Live Dealer and online gaming market and implements initiatives to assist in growing the market share.
- 5 years of casino operations experience with 3 years in a management role.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- Advanced computer skills including Windows, Office, etc.
- Analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions.
- Interpersonal tasks such as coordinating many different styles of thinking in a single team.
- Solid business acumen with the ability to analyze business situations and develop creative solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This is a 24/7 operation and all personnel, including management, are expected to adjust work hours to the needs of the business. This position will include late nights, weekend, and holiday work.
- In this deadline-driven role, the successful candidate may sometimes need to put in extra hours.
- This opportunity will remain open only until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
- Only those selected for the next step in the selection process will be contacted.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the US.