Do you have previous supervisory experience and knowledge of casino table games? If you are interested in working in a similar field but looking for a friendly and smoke-free environment located in the heart of Las Vegas, this might be the perfect opportunity for you to make the transition. Playgon Interactive is seeking individuals with excellent leadership skills to lead a team of live dealers in our online studio.
Our studio is equipped with authentic casino tables and gaming equipment, policies and procedures are similar to a traditional casino with some modification to suit the virtual environment. You will be required to attend the same training as the Live Dealers to familiarize yourself with all the differences and modifications.
As an Online Casino Supervisor, you will be spending most of your working day assessing all Dealers’ performance on shift, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to and our players are receiving excellent service according to our performance metrics.
- Assisting the Casino Manager in daily casino operation
- Leading pre-shift meetings
- Resolving timesheet
- Scheduling issues
- Assisting players with questions and gaming disputes
- Daily casino reports
- Dealer Assessments
- Dealer incident documentation, discipline, mentor and coaching meetings
- Report suspicious chat or play
- Responsible for the operations up to ten tables
- May have to fill in as a dealer when short staffed
- Provide new procedure training or game training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous Supervisory Experience, preferable minimum 1-3 years
- Previous Table Games Experience, casino management is an asset
- Articulate speech patterns and immaculate grooming
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adept at supervising and motivating employees
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Excellent leadership skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing which include in-person, phone, email, in-house communication channels.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends and holidays according to business demands
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, management, employees and client
- Knowledge of basic computer programs including MS Office programs and the internet
- This position will require standing 40%, walking the floor 40% and sitting 20%
Rate and Bonus
- $15 / hour Training Rate
- $24 / hour Probationary Period
- $25 / hour After Probation
- Up to $2.5 / hour Bonus based on Performance
- Paid breaks
- Health, Dental and Vision available for Full-Time employees after Probationary Period
- Trainer, Lead Supervisor, Assistant Casino Manager, Casino Manager
- Once selected, you must be available for a full two weeks paid training, training date TBD
- This opportunity will remain open only until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
- Only those selected for the next step in the selection process will be contacted.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the US.