We are searching for passionate people to join our agile team in downtown Vancouver.
- Do you like working with highly talented people?
- Do you enjoy new challenges?
- Do you thrive in small teams?
- Are you curious on how things work?
If so, then apply to this amazing position!
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work with the development team to help identify requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for upcoming work
- Perform regression testing
- Execute test plans to accurately measure implementation quality
- Find, report, and validate issues
- Assist in troubleshooting production issues
- Continuously improve testing process and implement best practices
- Continuously master and broaden your testing skills
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ Year experience in QA
- Experience in JIRA
- Motivated, fast learner and an excellent problem solver
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Small, collaborative and fun team
- Open office, downtown location, close to transit
- 8 Hour work day with 1/2 hour paid lunch
- Flexible work hours
- Working from home
- Casual dress code
- Dental and extended health benefits
- RRSP matching program
- Latest technology, challenging problems
- Opportunity for career growth
- 15 Day vacation, 5 personal/sick days
- This opportunity will remain open only until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
- Only those selected for the next step in the selection process will be contacted.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.